Toribash
Original Post
How am i??
Well these are 3 of my best replays and i think i did really good, I made these all in a single day and learn some tricks while doing so. so here you go to judge
Oh and on the second one, Watch his ass ^^
Attached Files
F_Limitless.rpl (173.5 KB, 15 views)
Fe_To Powerful for you.rpl (155.8 KB, 8 views)
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Well, these are okay replays for someone who recently started playing this game. I appreciate new members getting into replay making.

There's some things in 3 of these replays that remind me of the old me. One of them is how it looked like you didn't even care how you hit him. You'd just grab and hit. And most of the time you'd be upside down. That's not good. Always try to stay on your feet.

In the "some are kicked" replay, the beginning looked a bit okay. It looked like it was going to be a tricking replay. But then you had unnecessary long pauses after hitting him. And wanna know what would make an ass hit cooler? A boomhit! Boomhits can make everything look good.

I'd love to see you grow in replay making in the future kiddo. Keep on trying.

Also, a boomhit is when you hit uke once and then there are multiple dismemberments. 3 joints have to be broken for it to count as a boomhit.
beware
the goblin
Thanks Tama, Ive done that before actually with his own arm in "To powerful for you" But i accidently put a question mark at the end and it wouldnt save
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!