New replay thread n such. Enjoy.

TAGS HHHRRUGHGGh.

SS -Self Spar
M - Madman
T - Tricking
R - Random
WIP - You're not retarded, are you...?
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- M- Chloride.rpl (139.6 KB, 73 views)
Last edited by Marrez; Jan 17, 2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beware
the goblin
Wtf, I gave this a comment before.
Mods like to Delete posts for no reason :/

Tamer0 Moderated Message:
This is the first post you have made in this thread.

Whatever.

Opener was good.
The kick could made an boom but it was still nice.
Boom was really good.
The decap looked amazing.
Pose was ok.

Your getting better.
8/10
Last edited by Tamer0; Jan 23, 2012 at 12:14 AM.
I Hate My Life - Hours
The opener was slow but okay. The first kick could've been a great boom and a nice kick. When you dmed the wrist it was weird. Then the last kick it was great and the decap was amazing pose not that great. Also it's a bit too grabby. 8/10
The speed and fluid transition near the end was fun to see, plus I really liked the opener and the first kick was pretty nice.

The second kick just broke a wrist, but I think you should I also really liked how fast you got to that great pose.

Stiff in some parts, but try not to contract your wrist too much like in 337, because you move uke away from you, when you should be pulling him toward you, and try not to hold a grab for too long cause it will get you no where.

Pretty good overall 7.8/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I rather liked the ending part when you DM'd the head and neck and the boom before that was nice. The first kick looked okay and the opener was slow. The second kick when you first go airborne that just hits off the hand looks sloppy. 8/10
No.
I love my bro biocrack <3. He helped me on the opener. It was originally a Collab (I still have it) but I just wanted to edit it. And this is the result. Hope it isn't shit >o<.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- M- I love Biocrack.rpl (223.2 KB, 33 views)
beware
the goblin
Hits were nice. The first kick would've been awesome if it was a boom. The other hits were too grabby. The last kick it was a boom but except you smashed the piece into your leg and kicked it. Overall umm... lets see. 7/10
It all was very nice. Nothing stuck out as special though. The opener was good. One thing i noticed was that most of your kicks were with your shins rather than the foot. I dont think that looks good, but it depends on your taste. Most of the hits were too grabby too. But it all flowed and was fast. 8/10
No.