Toribash
Original Post
Char's Replay Thread (I suck)

So I have always loved watching pro replays by pro replay makers. Yet I've never been able to really get into it enough to become really good.
Now I want to try to buckle down and try and become better and hopefully make some decent replays.

I need some good Cnc to help me figure out what I need to work on and how I an improve.

So here's my first one, I know there are plenty of areas where there could have been booms.
But I sat for hours trying to come at them every way I could think of, eventually I just moved on.

I think the thing I need most work on is aim.
Attached Files
Char - BeatDown..rpl (237.5 KB, 17 views)
I genuinely enjoyed this replay.

Really, there is not much I can complain about, it was just smooth, the dismemberments were fine, I really liked it.

The only things I can say I dislike about it is that there was a pause after you first started the spin that felt like it jerked up the momentum, and that the walk to ukes meaty bits at around frame 380 felt a bit on the clumsy side.

Please post more
oh yeah
Right, the replay was sooo cool, the start was a bit slow but the madman at end was awesome!
And I wanna quote bishopONE: "Please post more"

10/10
Thanks for the comments so far :O

Also here is a new one.
I didn't spend as much time as I did on the first one, but I learned some new techniques to help with aim a bit. Still not getting the booms I am trying to get, even though I have more than enough power and speed.
Attached Files
Char - Slice.rpl (252.6 KB, 6 views)