Toribash
Original Post
Super Bowl XLVI: Patriots vs Giants (2008 all over again :/)
Yep, it will be the Patriots at the Giants......again.

Tell me, what's your thoughts on this?
Fuck you all, Browns all the way

But seriously, i think the Patriots are gonna win, i dont want them to but thats whats most likely gonna happen. The Giants got lucky in '08, won't happen again

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Fuck you all, Browns all the way < O Really Now.

But seriously, i think the Patriots are gonna win, i dont want them to but thats whats most likely gonna happen. The Giants got lucky in '08, won't happen again

They did get lucky. The patriots are going to be a beast. But Eli has matured alot SO I think Giants are going to win.
Originally Posted by iRich View Post
They did get lucky. The patriots are going to be a beast. But Eli has matured alot SO I think Giants are going to win.

yes, but is he the best quarterback in the national football league? exactly. tom brady is.

the giants' defense will be choking on dick the entire game. how can you stop two huge tight ends that can each catch any pass and break tackles for extra yardage, along with wide receivers that are incredibly fast and almost always open? and that's just the passing game. our running back has been very successful over the past few games and will usually pick up a good 5-6 yards per carry. yeah, and who do the giants have? victor cruz? he's not going to see the light of day, since he'll be double covered the whole game.

giants gon get raped
want free toricredits AIDS? PM me.