Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Horror head WIP

WIP 2

To watch it in progress I will answer all of your questions even the offtopic one.
Stream is currently offline, but feel free to watch the recorded video.
http://www.twitch.tv/ezeeth
Last edited by Ezeth; Jan 25, 2012 at 08:06 PM.
I would double-check the mapping with a simple sketch before moving into painting. I think it's a bit too tall right now, the top and bottom parts will stretch a lot.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Meh screw that, just started over..

where is my patience when I need it.
still working on the back
Last edited by Ezeth; Feb 5, 2012 at 09:53 PM.
eh, new on is good, i liked the other one more though.
had much more character, loved the colours.
this one is just a bit... typical. like you were doing something new and interesting, then stopped and did something similar to your other stuff. not bad, but doesnt compare
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
New one looks happy :) Happy is good I like happy. You like happy too? He looks really happy :) I like it.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
If you had seen the spinny on the other one you would understand, it looks ok as a flat but looks wierd and crooked in-game.

My horror heads ends up looking happyish, but I don't like the evil nasty bloody horror genre that brings terror to your sleep cycle I'd rather paint some disney magic.
Last edited by Ezeth; Feb 6, 2012 at 04:06 PM.