[Tex] Another Pate5 robotic texture ( 512x ) ε◕ð◕ 3
Hey there, i'm currently working on "another" so famous Pate5 robotic texture

altho I'm adding some elements of my own will to make it a bit unique

WIP

No highlights yet added, only shadows what you guys think? :>

Finished:

Preview:

Flat:

Last edited by Cerberus; Jan 26, 2012 at 09:39 PM.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
Copying stuff is really lame, i mean really. Don't do it.

he does it so the picture looks neat and awesome when he finish the basic body of the texture he will redit it.
seriously do we have to remind people this on every art head texture post
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
^I know that, i'm just taking some technique elements, I may come up with a different style created from this one, so I'm just trying to perfect this one so I can move to creating the "new" style :>

I didn't say that in the first post, but I didn't know someone would post copyin is lame ( which I know it is ) so I spared that time, thinking no one would mind
-----
actually killthecook, this would be the final sape, but once more as I said 1 minute ago I'll come up with a new style based on this one :>
Last edited by Cerberus; Jan 25, 2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
not really... that one was actually done following his tutorial by like 99%. I'm using different stuff on this one, although on the same line, but different.

and since it's a head based of another one... and my other one was aswell they kinda look the same, but aren't. The other one has some bubbles at the back and on the sides, this one has som sort of scales shading on some of the spikes :>

I'm thinking on working this shading technique on future heads, it's very easy to do, looks great and it actually some moments like, "OMG *holds breath* this may look epic!" then you try it and it actually looks good, so yea, I'm sticking with this kind of shading for a while ( I'll still do my normal shading heads )

and the biggest news is that i'm going back to robotics ( doing bio stuff aswell, but more robotics )

i'm also thinking on making this head free, what you guys think?
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
It looks nice so far. I think it will turn out nice.

And no you should make it free. All dem noobs walking round with cool head :c
I apologise for this post.
Im pretty sure the top will map funny. But other than that looks alright.

On Second thought, Maybe lower the eyes a bit.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Yep, eyes are way too high, also I'm going to finish this right now

my live stream link:
http://pt-br.twitch.tv/upzodiak

come watch :>
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.