Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[art]A Funky Rock

Big image

I'm working on detail. Please don't comment about the... whatever those green t hings are in the background.

Cnc is much appreciated, as always.
It's confusing that half the rock has vertical layers and the other half have horizontal layers. I've studies geology a little and I can't think of an instance that the layer formation present in the picture occurs naturally. So I assume it must me man made. Unsure what to think about the color change either. Is it connected rocks, like a bowled shape rock connected to the stand shaped rock with clay or some soft of adhesive? Or is the entire base made of a clay substance with the rock on top? What are the types of rock or material present? I like the unfocused foreground though. Very nice touch with that. some of that moss seems to not sit on the rock though. almost like it's just floating.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Ohhh it looks so happy somehow :D
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck