[VID] Uoy Clan Video (Full version)

Maybe you like it

Programs to use:
Adobe After Effects
Fraps
Toribash

Music:
Varien - Cloak and Dagger
Last edited by MxA; Jan 29, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
Click here, Why not?
we updated the rules regarding videos. Check it out please and fix. Thanks for posting.

Vid information
Please include information such as the name of the song used and the applications used to create the vid, when making a thread.

PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Outstanding ^^.

I actually enjoyed watching this. Great amount of sync, okay replays, awesome intro. You kinda overdid it with the effects, but everything else was just beautiful. Try using only 1 or 2 effects but change them just a little bit instead of using multiple different type of effects.

Also, the slomo annoyed me a little bit, but it went well with the song, so i'll get over it. 9.5/10. Good job.
beware
the goblin
Good video.

Good song, camera was okay, slow motion effects were overused and were the majority of the video, the editing in general could use a bit of work.

8/10 Keep up the good work.
Good movie, and as a personal hater of over effecting a movie, i gotta say.... this was no exception. literally every bump hit a minor skip, there was a constant old time video thing that didn't even slow down during the slow-mo parts. The song WAS nice, and the camera and replays also pretty good.

Overall, a nice video, but not one i would watch multiple times. 7.25/10
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Как раз думал о покадровой съемке по дороге домой из Армавира (0 : 36 - 0 : 45).
Хорошо сделано, некоторые моменты не очень понравились, но в целом очень даже хорошо.
Really well done.
But the idea was basicly taken from me and macperfect.
You know, syncing with slowmo > Fast > Slowmo > Fast etc.

8/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
Originally Posted by ExtHours View Post
the idea was basicly taken from me and macperfect.

i heard about macperfect, but never heard about you. basicly.

about this movie:
liked overal look. Smooth.
the things i disliked: when replays go into slideshow, and replays. replays could be better.