Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Killin' It WIP
So yeah, an early WIP of a new style i'm trying.
In part inspired by MxA and macperfect.
Thanks to Galard for the intro.

Thanks for watching so far, CnC appreciated.

Music: Killin' it by krewella
Programs used: Sony Vegas HD 9.0 and fraps
(my bad Tom :<)
Last edited by Erth; Jan 26, 2012 at 11:17 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
we updated the rules regarding videos. Check it out please and fix. Thanks for posting.

Vid information
Please include information such as the name of the song used and the applications used to create the vid, when making a thread.

Good to see you Erth.
Last edited by TomPaine; Jan 26, 2012 at 11:16 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
I like it.
I like how you synced it.
The vid goes well with the music.
You should add some variety into the shader choices, infact you should at least use custom shaders.
Also the the trigger thingy doesn't seem to be modern-ish, I can't put my finger on what's wrong with it :V
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Hmmm, Nice video!
I like the thing in the beginning were it draws out the Erth productions logo.
ttp://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m510/landenone/?action=viewcurrent=Ichigo_Aizen_bleach_manga_by_H ollowXichigO.png
Not bad at all.

Camera was good, editing and effects in general were great, sync was okay, the song was good too. Only think I didn't like was that I couldn't see some of the replays either because they were too fast, or that the effects happened too suddenly.

Nonetheless, I'll give you a 9/10.
I hope to see the finished product soon.
Nice but this is the first time ill ever say this, Its a bit fast...... Let us see the replay xD
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
good flow and sync and stuff, but it was very difficult to see what was going on, very dark and the targets didnt look like they belonged at all, check out how andreyoshi did his ones in his most recent vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAWwD...layer_embedded

overall, it didnt feel like anything else but replays to music. hoping the final product will be more interesting
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
When you mentioned that you were inspired by mac, I couldn't help but compare.

I think the ending could have been better.

but other then that the vid was fine.

Try building your own style instead of trying someone elses.