Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] I really need help. Please listen to me.
An hour and a half ago I played on the server CoolBetsAction created Onizuka333. On the server were also 2 more admin torigod111 and [-NRS]eGGe. There was also a player idioteka which made great bets. torigod111 [-NRS]eGGe and idioteka - russians. When was the battle between the [-NRS]eGGe and idioteka, torigod111 made a bet on 30000 vehicle on the idioteka. I bet 19700 vehicle on the [-NRS]eGGe, because idioteka lost a leg at the tournament and 100% - [NRS]eGGe was bound to win. Please believe me, I would not lie to any of that. There are screenshots, if they are needed. But everything happened vice versa. [-NRS]eGGe specially lost, because of the idioteka was a large rate and idioteka won, the torigod111 received 51114 тс. torigod111 [-NRS]eGGe and idioteka have agreed among themselves on the tournament which will be. They are all planned and did it not once. When one of them made a bad bet they just cancelled them. I very much ask you to help me. I lost 19700 tc it was all my money, I was very upset and I hope for your help. The saved replay have [-NRS]eGGe. On the screenshot in the chat, he wrote that kept him if he was needed. I really want to get my tc returned to me. With Respect of Loyalty.
What is your primary language?

From the looks of it, you are reporting an "arranged" match, where you think that someone lost in purpose for their own personal benefit.

Unfortunately, there's nothing to do in that case.
There's no way to determine if they had actually planned the match, and if the person lost on purpose or not.
BAD LUCK
My primary is Russian. Why nothing? I cant even believe it. How can I show the proof if I can't view their personal correspondence.
Why for it at all no one was watching. When players get a ts a dishonest way, that is, with the help of other accounts, the other being reported to admins. And they are get a punishment. Why in this situation, I even can not return my tc.
-----
Deceive not only me but many other players who simply do not understand what they had been deceived. It is a pity that there is no way of solutions.
Last edited by Loyalty; Feb 5, 2012 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please post all of the screenshots that you have. I want to look into this.

If I get more people to vouch or more cases similar to this appear then something will be done about the situation.

But as Firebolty says for now it's just unclear if anything can be done.
[spirit]