Toribash
Original Post
T3h Styles
Post all of your toribash styles here(look below for examples) and we may get the video to get edited/used as a promo video by hampa, who i have already PMed. please no multiplayer fights, unless you can clearly see a style being used
Attached Files
cranstyle.rpl (15.6 KB, 91 views)
boxing.rpl (20.7 KB, 74 views)
kickboxing.rpl (20.7 KB, 72 views)
limp style.rpl (26.1 KB, 75 views)
Re: T3h Styles
And last one.....suicide. (you do not need to include this in the video if you want hampa((if we even make the video)))
Attached Files
suicide.rpl (15.6 KB, 60 views)
Here is mine, its limpstyle, even though you already posted it :@
Last edited by ishi; Oct 16, 2008 at 02:57 PM.

[T]
#hi

the only style i use is limp so i don't want to over load you with replays but i will come back and edit my best ones later
*Lurking about*
I call this the cut style, you do fast attacks and only touch the opponent a little bit and still make the dismember. I find those kind of attacks really cool.

Couldn't find the replay where i do 3 "cuts" in a row, did it in 1.98, I think... It's Zawesome! I'll try to find it.

So here's just an example.
Attached Files
CheZ_Cutkick.rpl (136.9 KB, 68 views)
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
I've got 1 Capoeiro, 1 Crane and 1 Ninja
The Head Kick 2 is the crane and the Complicated Leg Squeeze is the Ninja.
Last edited by Esse; Mar 31, 2008 at 05:02 PM.
Very nice replays chez and esse!! i got one where it looks like i crush his neck
Attached Files
crush.rpl (13.1 KB, 46 views)
The take your arm off and hit him 1289471279561390786 times style! along with the jump really high and come down with a hard and fast blow style! Oh and how could i forget the spinal surgery style (this is a joke).
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:42 AM.
All knowing
Thanks! along with the 1 DM style (also a joke)
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:42 AM.
All knowing