Toribash
Original Post
Gymbash's Replay thread
Ok, so here is my first SP replay :3 feel free to critcize (constructively, dont be mean)
Attached Files
gymbash.rpl (120.9 KB, 37 views)
I hate living in Texas -_-
Nice dm's but it looks really unrealistic not enough relax and not enough speed, u need to stay off the ground more, u know dont roll in the floor
i give a 4/10 (Work on your speed and realisticness, if u want to what i'm talkin bout click on ma replay thread.)
Last edited by chamara; Feb 14, 2012 at 06:00 PM.
hey thanks for the heads up on my thread but anyway i think too much grabbing and maybe a bit more realistic i say 6/10 i like the dms alot though
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the first move is very stiff, and when u decap uke its wierd. but i like the last move when u split uke
5/10
I will be my undoing if i become my obsession
I quit.
Any improvement?
Attached Files
gymbash2.rpl (91.2 KB, 17 views)
gymbash3.rpl (110.9 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Gymbash; Feb 15, 2012 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Added replay
There was just a little improvement. You need to work on speed,aiming,timing, and whenever you go for a hit make a dm not just a fail dm. I editted gymbash3 for you to show you what it looks like I could do better but I'm too lazy.
Attached Files
gymbash3 edit.rpl (73.6 KB, 17 views)
as i said before and i'll say it again, speed and realisticness, but in gymbash2 and 3 u couldn't aim well so u only got 3-2 dm's
if u don't like the replay, u can edit it and make a better kick/punch if u want to do precise punch/kicks u can press shift and space at the same time, it only turns frame by 1
6/10
Just finished this one :3
-----
My best so far i think :3
Attached Files
gymbash4.rpl (115.5 KB, 22 views)
gymbash5.rpl (141.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Gymbash; Feb 16, 2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump