Original Post
[VID] The Shaolin school - Rising sun
Hi guys. There is my new video :

C&C would be appreciate.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

oh god oh god

get that comic sans out of here

seriously, the video is okay, but you used fucking comic SAAAAAAAANS

other than that, it's a bit too long for my tastes. some of the effects you used were nice looking, overall it was pretty blurry and hard to see whats happening.

get better music.

4/10
Replays with music slapped on. Same transition style attempted each time. For a long video, you need some more variety. And something to look forward to.
Your camera is better though, compared to before.

7/10
pretty much the same as the lastone, the only diffrence was that this had much worse replays.
Why don't you use any of the ones i sent you( which you asked me to send for your vid?)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
I'm not in this again? Well anyways this is kind of like the same as the last one like Swex said. Also did you say that you'll put my replays in this video or the next runfight&style video?
The starting was actually very good the way you did the walking was great.I like that there was a range of kicks and punches. I give a 8/10 due to the sounds quite annoyed me.
ok Reaplys and there wasnt much sync i like your choice of music and your idea of the martial arts. 6/10
-----
and /opt trails 0
Last edited by Felepeno; Feb 17, 2012 at 03:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
-to long
++++ the kungfu movement are real good, a bit o hung gar and then drunken boxing, but that seems to be mandatory for tb kung fu flow.

effects and those designerthings idk about anyways.

B D
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"