Toribash
Original Post
[S]Will paint what ever you want - FOR... 100tc!
Seeing as I broke a rule and I cannot post this anywhere else, 100tc and I'll paint anything! I will make some of the requests from the old thread...

I've been stuck with Photoshop since 98' and I wish to try something new.
SO! I installed Corel Painter! Woo (I hate you Gimp).

I need to learn this shitty app. Spam me with requests. I will try and make every single one. THEY WILL NOT BE GOOD. I once tried Corel Painter, but that was like 10 years ago! And all I did was open the demo and then close it.

chacosownr sent me 2000 TC. That's 20 request paid and useable by anyone!
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 15, 2012 at 09:35 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Make a short cartoon of me.. Me mean my avatar, u can copy it isnt you?
but dont copy paste, copy it use your skill.. =D
Goodluck!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm trying hard to like Corel Painter but so far it's only been hitting me in my face.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Well now the app won't even stop crashing! ... the hell. I wanted to learn something new and photoshop is doing its best to keep me chained to it.

Made some research and found out corel painter crashes a lot and doesn't work as intended.

Fuck that shit.

Back to photoshop
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM.
Sure but I'll make it in photoshop. Sadly now the application broke photoshop.

I think I remember this being the reason I did not give Painter a proper try those years ago.
I'm trying hard to like Corel Painter but so far it's only been hitting me in my face.

K, just make a Simple cartoon..
But it will be great if u make the people looks like my avatar.. =D
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Paint me an ugly tori-related thingy.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time