Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Is this video worth for 20k???
Hello, I bought from ExtHours that 15 sec video for 20k. I think it isn't worth for 20k.
What do you think about it? I think this is pure scam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc7sD...DoaC1jPyYjQPah
Doesn't matter if it is or isn't, you gave him 20k he gave you the video so it cant be a scam
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Bahahahaha oh that's just great... Sorry for laughing but this is just too funny

Next time make sure you specify and tell him exactly what you want. That really sucks that he took advantage of you but that's just how things work sometimes. You just have to be more clear and demanding. But yeah... he ripped you off.
[spirit]
Considering the value of TC
($14.25 USD in the ToriShop
or $2 in the Items thread),
that video is worth the amount given.

Everyone wants the radio or remote controlled robot for
the ten tickets they won while playing skiball for 2 hours but
everyone walks away with a couple tootsie rolls or a bouncy ball.

Any self-respecting video editor, animator, or graphic designer wouldn't work on project for hours for $2. Don't over-value your ToriCredits. They are game tokens.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Originally Posted by P0int View Post
Considering the value of TC
($14.25 USD in the ToriShop
or $2 in the Items thread),
that video is worth the amount given.

Everyone wants the radio or remote controlled robot for
the ten tickets they won while playing skiball for 2 hours but
everyone walks away with a couple tootsie rolls or a bouncy ball.

Any self-respecting video editor, animator, or graphic designer wouldn't work on project for hours for $2. Don't over-value your ToriCredits. They are game tokens.

Hey, well said.
Its a good video
I mean, everyone loves tootsie rolls You'll get as much publicity as you need, seeing as no-one is going to watch a long vid on 1 tori.
The video displayed your skill perfectly, but as well said as that was p0int, its not worth 20k to most vid makers.
Your analogy is only a little bit off though, these video makers turn around and spend said credits, they don't get paid in USD and they value the Tc's as much as we do.
You kinda got ripped off, if you wanted a longer video you should have found a newer video maker to do it :/
Last edited by phydadawg; Feb 15, 2012 at 11:48 PM.
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
This thread no longer requires further discussion.

Be specific as to what you want, or else you have no right to get angry if the artist does something that you haven't specified for him.

Closed.
BAD LUCK