Toribash
Original Post
Does this anger you?
I'm just wondering if this just bugs me because I'm kind of particular with some things, but anyways. I hate it when someone comes from outside and says "It's hot in here". and Opens the door or window or whatever when it's pretty fucking cold outside. I hate it more when a fat person does it, like really? You know anything about science? Just sit down and settle down and there your core temperature would get back to normal. Some people are so unaware of themselves and others it's kind of scary sometimes.
Last edited by T0ribush; Feb 17, 2012 at 03:17 AM.
It's very inconsiderate and rude. I would be rather miffed, but keep it to myself. I think it's kinda funny that their weight affects the aggravation.
I too keep it too myself as with a lot of my minor annoyances.

Well, they're fat and they get hotter so much faster as seeing from the stereotype that fat people sweat even when they sit, I don't hate anyone fat, but I don't like some of their habits, such as eating and sitting for more than have of the day.

Another annoyance is when you're in the shitter and someone knocks on the door, stupidly tries the handle without waiting for an answer, and asks "who's in there?" First, knock and wait for an answer and second, You don't need to know who's in there.
Last edited by T0ribush; Feb 17, 2012 at 03:46 AM.
I just get annoyed by fat people period
and basically anyone I consider imperfect
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
One day you'll learn what it is to be polite.

"It's hot in here. Would you mind if I open this window?"

You'll come across it soon enough. Hopefully.
Know what annoys me? When you're sitting comfortable and some skinny person comes in and whines about how its too cold and jacks up the heat. Especially in my car.

Put a freakin jacket on if you're cold.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, I agree with Gum. It's easy as shit to warm yourself up if you're cold.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop