Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] I Cant Log IN
Hello i cant login to my other account "DartzPie" i tried over and over and still didnt let me in so i log in this one and let me in but the other account didnt and they both had the same password. also i have recieved a mail that says "Suspicious Log in" soemone from brazil logged in first on dartzpie then on dartz etc judging by the diference of email. So is there a chance i could get them back? Or.... is it gone.
It's likely that you have been hacked, based on the email you received from the toribash community.

Try using the lost password function to have a new password sent to the registered email.

If this doesn't work - PM any administrator and wait for them to handle the problem.
BAD LUCK
AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS IMMEDIATETLY!
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Well i tryed it and my email doesnt come up nothing about the new password for DartzPie just this one did came up.
-----
I only getting Dartzetc reset password and not DartzPie does this mean im doom
Last edited by Dartzetc; Feb 19, 2012 at 02:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello world......of threads
Hey I found out somebody use my DartzPie account to get me banned something about an image.
-----
What is that that he posted look on the screenshot that imapirate took http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/...0-16-03-59.jpg
Last edited by Dartzetc; Feb 20, 2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
your account was banned for publishing phishing sites ingame i wonder if your account got hacked or this is just a poor way of trying to get it back.
Imaparrot~!
It wasnt me imapirate. I saw the screenshot. of the link of the person who had "DartzPie"
-----
OK I got my account back and put a different password but its banned. How do i get it unbanned.
Last edited by Dartzetc; Feb 20, 2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay I got my account back. And the only thing that was stolen was the tc do i reported here or in a different thread. also its in my account history of the person who he sent the tc to .
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Originally Posted by DartzPie View Post
Okay I got my account back. And the only thing that was stolen was the tc do i reported here or in a different thread. also its in my account history of the person who he sent the tc to .

Use Scam reports forum. (Technically it isn't scam, but that is easiest way to get your case to people who can help.)
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.