Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Person Fighting Itself
Today I went to a server called ErthTk, and I found this guy who fighting himself. He must have been hacking/cheating.

Do you think this counts as hacking or cheating? If so, do something about it.

EDIT: That guy told me his cousin uses the same account as him. Everything is OK.
Last edited by MrKapow; Feb 21, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Yes this is a banable offense called multiclienting.

Some people say that it doesn't really matter unless you catch someone doing that in a tourney or something, but nevertheless, please PM a GameMaster for them to handle next time.

Marked for a GM to solve - thank you for this report.

Edit: As for you attempting to withdraw your report because the perpetrator claims that his cousin is playing from the same account, that makes it worse as he is now multiclienting AND account sharing, which is illegal either way.
To reply to your edit; no, it is not OK, and he should be dealt with soon.
Last edited by firebolty; Feb 21, 2012 at 06:27 PM.
BAD LUCK
From what I know if the person is not playing in tourney or official server(in this case he IS playing in official server) no action is taken since it's impossible to farm qi or tc's. None of the gms pay attention to that.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Actually, Kristis is right.
If someone plays against himself he doesn't gain TC/Qi so the only thing that's being done when such cases are spotted is kicking a player from a server.
So actually it would be better to come to #support if you see someone doing such shit again so that ingame admins could solve the problem.
Closing this.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
From what I know if the person is not playing in tourney or official server(in this case he IS playing in official server) no action is taken since it's impossible to farm qi or tc's. None of the gms pay attention to that.

ErthTk happens to be official server. :P
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.