Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] QI not increasing, Daily QI limit?
I was wondering if there was a daily QI gain limit, its winter vacation where i live so i am basically playing from 7am to 11pm and i have noticed that i was no longer gaining any QI, every win resulting in +10 TC to Zlytheis, 368 to black belt. over and over, win after win in the quick aikido room. WHY?
Last edited by marcus; Feb 22, 2012 at 08:36 PM.
Sometimes it takes a while to update. Try joining a different room and seeing what happens. (That worked for someone else with the same problem)
[spirit]
i went from quick-aikido-1 to quick-aikido-2 then 3, then i went to the semipro judo, then went to a few tournament games. STILL my QI keeps constant

EDIT: im not losing the QI am i? its just not displaying correctly right? RIGHT?! oh jeeze
Last edited by Zlytheis; Feb 22, 2012 at 04:26 AM.
Anyways, I met with him ingame. Told him to check back here if it doesn't update the next time he plays (tomorrow).
[spirit]
well its been 9 hours (i went to sleep), and im still not gaining QI through wins 386 still

EDIT: ok ok ok, it started to move again after i bought something in the market and changed my head texture. BUT i lost so much QI, for at least half the day yesterday i wasn't gaining QI and i played

i live in EST so its 9:50am right now
Last edited by Zlytheis; Feb 22, 2012 at 03:51 PM.