Toribash
Original Post
Looking for someone to start a clan with
I'm looking for someone to make a clan with, only 1 rule...

I'm the leader, your co-leader. No other rules.

Post here why you want to run a clan with me, your belt and other helpful info.
-----
Im not strickt but instead of just viewing the thread... Post?? Maybe... Just a suggestion.
Last edited by Rodekill; Feb 23, 2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME
Umm, dis you not read the first post? I'm the leader, but your co-leader, wich means you can do the same things, but I pay and do first post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME
What's an overleader, because it's obviously not a position where you need to be in the clan.
READ ME
But your in a clan, and someone like you wouldn't join a clan made by someone like me.
READ ME
hello fine sir my name is comehonorface and i am yellow belt

i'd be happy to create a clan with you and would cherish the opportunity to the fullest extent. please friend, let us go on a journey of creativity and rule all of toribash! jajajaja
want free toricredits AIDS? PM me.
Play ingame, make friends with some people. If you just ask anyone to lead a clan with you, it will likely be nowhere near as tight knit and good as if you start with a friend.

I don't really think Offtopic is the place for this either. If you still want to ask around, put it in your sig and get people to contact you or ask ingame.