Toribash
Original Post
So, this is a new replay thread or something?

Opener was cool.
Manip/Spin was amazing.
Booms was really cool.
Pose was good.

9/10
M I N I V A N
You're paying for this unforgivable affront sir. Largekilla's is much better though

Meanwhile we're waiting for the divine punishment to fall upon your head i guess i'm supposed to rate your work.
Despite the name it was quite enjoyable (and i'm not saying this just because you told me to say so)
especially the opener and the combo which was rather fast although i expected to see many more dismemberments.
I noticed a little (and also inexplicable) twitchyness around the frame 350 as well as on the frame 90 and 283,
plus i think that, right after the manipulation, you shouldn't have waited for so long before moving causing a considerable loss of flow.

Last but not least the pose, among millions of possible poses in sambo gravity you've actually chosen one which doesn't fit at all in the replay;
the extended abs seems awfully bad as well as the extended foot, thinking how nice was the transition just before it i guess
you could have done something much more elegant with some extra effort.

Sorry for underlining all the flaws of the replay but you're going to get enough 10/10 for this replay to need one more.
Last edited by Pulse; Feb 24, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
Long gone
I didn't care about the dismemberment, all I wanted to achieve in that replay was the manip, but more shit wouldn't hurt, right ?
Thanks Pulse and Hours.
Here is a quick edit: http://www.box.com/s/cguor5c3y15k7uauc0k2
-----
I didn't care about the dismemberment, all I wanted to achieve in that replay was the manip, but more shit wouldn't hurt, right ?
Thanks Pulse and Hours.
Here is a quick edit: http://www.box.com/s/cguor5c3y15k7uauc0k2
Last edited by Tengo; Feb 24, 2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Smooth and stylish.
pretty liked it but i think that this manipulation should've been made higher.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Manip was great.
Dm's and booms looked amazing.
Skeet was superb.
Pose was good.

9.5/10
M I N I V A N
you do know you can just go into advanced ---> manage attachments ------> add replays, unless youre making money from box.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
You do know box has the ability to store your files and the default forum uploader doesn't.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all