Toribash
Original Post
The Paint of Equivalence
And now that you're here, i have a few replays. Been a gagillion years (ok maybe just one year) since last time i posted any. I've probably rusted away beyond recognition, but hey.
Attached Files
Class A - Full of ass.rpl (145.4 KB, 43 views)
Class A - Captain Footman.rpl (82.5 KB, 36 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Yes, We havent seen you in a while. Dont worry, all of us still know you :3

Your replays are pretty good, just that the booms could be better. Like in your crotch replay. Full of ass needs a better pose though.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
7/10 I'm sorry that it's so low but come on shook you can do way better. by the ways there were no booms in any replay because a boom is three dm's in one hit.
Full of ass:
Opener was ok.
Dm's looked amazing.
Pose was ok.

TEA TIME, MOTHERFUCKERS:
Opener was ok.
Dm's looked amazing.
Flying away as an pose looked bad.

Captain Footman:
Opener was good.
Split cap looked ok.
You could've got an boom...
Pose was good.

Overall: 9/10
M I N I V A N
Thanks for your comments!

@Hours: 9/10? Good grief mate, overstatement of the year so far. But thanks! c:

@dylanruss: The way i see it, anything above 5/10 is good, so you needn't feel bad for giving me a 7. Thing is though, i'm super rusty as of recently, because i make replays so rarely. These three? Well, Full of ass is from August 1st last year, TEA TIME is from October 23rd (also last year) and Captain Footman is from January 20th this year. That's about one replay every other month. I'm personally astounded that i haven't fallen back into noobclapping and headbonking yet. :U (and to think i once made multiple replays per day, it's crazy bro)
Also, i've suddenly started sucking at doing booms, and i wrote the fuckin' tutorial about them. At some point, Toribash just decided that i wasn't worthy, apparently. Else Herr Hampus decided to change the physics so as to prevent me from being overpowered, but it's not like i was that in the first place.

@LonelyMonkey: Thanks! Also yes, i do in fact have some tips.

@keoni109: You probably mostly know me from that one replay that sneaked its way into the stock folder, and i didn't even know it did so before i saw it. :U
I'm glad to hear i haven't lost it entirely, though. I might even attempt another replay today, to see if i really can't coax any delicious booms out of Ukes oh-so-maimable body.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol