Toribash
Original Post
[S]Biomech style head: 512x512, 50K (or texture items)
The guy requesting this head dropped out after he lost too much tc to pay for the request, so I'm putting it up for sale.

The head was made over a period of around 2 weeks, and is available in the original shaman/gold color scheme, and in kevlar (done at his request).

(there were several different versions of color combinations for this, but I didn't render them all, if it interests you, let me know)

For payment, I think 60k is fair. I'll also accept the 512 texture items for the legs, Right and left thighs and shins. My current set is uploaded in crappy 128x128 which looks pretty dated now

I can do simple recolors in the same range of saturation. As in, red to green to blue to purple etc. I'm not going to mess with darkness, since that cost me over a week in back and forth adjustments which ended up with the request closing. I'm not going to go through that again.

Thanks

Also, if you are serious about buying the head and would like to see a watermarked flat first, let me know and I can PM that to you. I'm not comfortable with posting it in the open.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]