Toribash
Original Post
Hosting own server
How do I host my own server in Toribash?
At the moment, doing so conveniently is impossible. The application used to create servers (toribash_server.exe) has been removed as of recent versions, and is unlikely to reappear in the near future.

Note that versions of Toribash that shipped with toribash_server.exe and/or the ToriLauncher application are still capable of creating servers. You may well require a Toribash Registration Key in order to do this, however.

lol how about the fact that getting "valid AND legal" registration key is currently impossible, too ? and that there is no way to even play 1v1

p.s.: so Toribash is dying ?
What, no?

The Torilaunch program has been cancelled.

so, it's impossible to make servers yes, but Toribash sure isn't dying :/
What drugs are you on?

While getting a valid, legal registration key is extremely unlikely, it's still possible. Like if someone wanted to sell theirs or something, or if you offered the developers enough cash.

Playing 1vs1 is the easiest thing to do in toribash, seeing as all you have to do is start it up and then go to singleplayer, or multiplayer. The entire game is based around playing 1vs1!

If you want to play a friend, go find an empty server! There's certianly always a few. Only one computer between the two of you? No problem! go to singleplayer, make your move, then click on uke and let them make theirs. It's not like it's overly difficult.

As for toribash dying, no, not happening any time soon with the way things are going currently.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
What drugs are you on? Only one computer between the two of you? No problem! go to singleplayer, make your move, then click on uke and let them make theirs

LOL, its true and extremely convinient ^.^
..|.,
U1V1