Toribash
Original Post
[Art] dat sig'z
Heyyyyyy guys!

Yesterday, I was bored on training my skills at photoshopping... And I deciced to make few siggies. Tell me what you think of there ones in grade of 1/10 - 10/10

tell me which ones best etc..

"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
You should stop doing this. All you're doing is spamming c4d's and adding balls of lights that you call 'lighting'. Your lighting isn't reflecting on the render. The lights you're adding on look akward and unnatural. There's neither flow nor depth.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Originally Posted by raiden224 View Post
You should stop doing this. All you're doing is spamming c4d's and adding balls of lights that you call 'lighting'. Your lighting isn't reflecting on the render. The lights you're adding on look akward and unnatural. There's neither flow nor depth.

Well, it's my style on making sigs. Every people has different styles.

I call this "c4d whoring" So yeah... Thanks for you opinion anyways.
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
Raiden is one of the most accomplished sig makers we've had on the forum.
he's well placed to comment on sigs.

Originally Posted by wyrelade View Post
Well, it's my style on making sigs.

hate this
an excuse for lazy knowitalls simply doing shit to look good

Several posts deleted
please stay on topic
thanks
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 28, 2012 at 01:25 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by wyrelade View Post
Well, it's my style on making sigs. Every people has different styles.

I call this "c4d whoring" So yeah... Thanks for you opinion anyways.

Take a look at this. http://blindenvy.deviantart.com/ Don't limit yourself. He's clearly not stuck on one style.
Neither Raiden nor wyrelade make any good sigs. wyrelade's signatures are either empty or messy.

Raiden you should put away your gigantic e-penis and start working harder on depth and actually making them interesting to look at.

And please wyrelade, grow up. That's not a language you're using on the thread title.
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 28, 2012 at 06:56 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I never said I made good sigs. But hey, what you're saying is right. But still, you never ever gave me an example to learn from. D=
Originally Posted by raiden224 View Post
I never said I made good sigs. But hey, what you're saying is right. But still, you never ever gave me an example to learn from. D=

Use more than one render, too many retards think one render is enough, (this might be true for some cases, but damn, good luck trying to fill out the rest) do something with both like, make one in front other in back add something interesting in between them, add something flat to the very front, like stroke decors. Make sure the text fits in and isn't the only text being found, be it that you hide other lines of text in the back or just be damn sure that the lone text fits properly in.

Fonts are really hard to get right. This is the part you should spend most time on.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck