Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Skeet help?
Okay so I was working on this replay and I wanted to dm the joints at the end with the skeet, But I can't seem to get the dm unless I move the joints right before the skeet hits. I don't want to move uke to get the dm though, so any help/advice would help seeing as I am not that great at skeets would be greatly appreciated .

Feel free to edit the replay and post it.
Attached Files
PredatorC - Skeethelp.rpl (232.5 KB, 13 views)
Team America|7th Dan|
I currently can't edit the replay because i don't have a mouse and i cannot into trackpad.
But one thing i can definitely say is that to get the appropriate power for skeets you need your WHOLE arm.
Try contracting the wrist especially then extending it to get that added flick of power.
I always find that the combined power of wrist and pec is very good for skeeting, although a mroe experienced replay maker may disagree.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Cool replay but the problem is that you don't have enough turning speed, to deliver the skeet efficiently.

Also the main problem of this is because the pose your in before your throw is terrible. You need to have a good base before you throw because you can build a lot more turning speed by pushing off the floor rather than only using your arms.

Here's an example.

It didn't quite dm anything, but you can see that it has a lot more speed, and if i changed the aim I could easily dm that block thing.
Attached Files
Predator c edit.rpl (205.5 KB, 11 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/