Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
GoT's Permanent Fantastical Replay Thread
Well, obviously I need some constructive criticism for these decent replays below. Henceforth, let thy criticizing commence. :3

P.S. In 'Mountains Sexy!' pay attention to the left bicep, it's pretty cool. *Triage is just a random character I loaded to test some textures, nothing meaningful
P.P.S. I will upload more and make this my permanent replay thread if it gains a lot of "momentum." **PLEASE leave feedback!
-----
C'mon guys, I really need some feedback! Also, new replays are below.
Attached Files
typical monday.rpl (30.4 KB, 14 views)
Agony.rpl (82.8 KB, 14 views)
Blastoff .rpl (87.9 KB, 11 views)
Err of Ways.rpl (135.8 KB, 9 views)
Mountains Sexy!.rpl (122.3 KB, 10 views)
Punch - Decap.rpl (104.6 KB, 8 views)
Backfist Split.rpl (71.4 KB, 9 views)
Hiyah!.rpl (65.9 KB, 6 views)
Split hammerfist.rpl (85.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Godoftori; Mar 2, 2012 at 02:11 PM. Reason: <bumpford & sons
I laugh in the face of death, spit in the face of logic, embrace inner-wisdom, convey power of will, and exceed the limit of skills. -Zane
Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback guys! I'll work on that and upload some more replays.
-------
New replay below! Even though it is a decap, I didn't achieve zero damage because of the approach I chose.
Yes, I know I could've gotten a Punch DM, but I wanted to spiff it up a little. --New Replays
Attached Files
Heads are for losers.rpl (58.1 KB, 4 views)
DMs4Me.rpl (113.7 KB, 3 views)
Foot-to-Head.rpl (91.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Godoftori; Mar 3, 2012 at 01:00 AM. Reason: new replay :D
I laugh in the face of death, spit in the face of logic, embrace inner-wisdom, convey power of will, and exceed the limit of skills. -Zane
Thanks for the feedback. Still workin' on a new style in some of my replays. Hope they turn out good; I'll upload them when I'm done.
-----
New replay. However, it isn't a fighting replay; I was just testing a pose, as I will do in a few other replays. I need feedback mainly on the pose. Also, I realize the 'punch' was horrible.
Attached Files
[G] Backhand Decap.rpl (52.1 KB, 2 views)
[T] Groundsmack Pose.rpl (46.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Godoftori; Mar 3, 2012 at 06:37 PM. Reason: red solo bump, i'll bump you up/new replay c:
They see me bumpin'
Bumps for everyone.
------
So, I was trying a new style and I think it came out okay, but I need some feedback. Should I stick with the "new" style or my "old" style, I need your opinion.
Attached Files
Just Spinnin'.rpl (93.7 KB, 2 views)
[G] Balls.rpl (91.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Godoftori; Mar 4, 2012 at 08:12 PM. Reason: New Replays :D