Toribash
Original Post
Should I ban myself from Sumo?
Everytime i go into a sumo room, I eventually win enough times that it really pisses people off and they leave, and I do the same opener each time with variations...now I know there are pretty simple counters you can do to stop me from throwing my heavy arse into you and sending you out the ring, but it really pisses people off, and now people stop playing sumo...should I never enter the sumo ring again so that people wont be too pissed to play it? With the addition of pro sumo server I ponder this....
Re: Should I ban myself from Sumo?
I hope this is a joke. If not... Piss them off all you'd like. In their(my) faces!
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
thanks for the votes of confidence guys...to those of you who cannot seem to beat me...
either figure out one of the many counters, or stfu and deal with my lard ass flying into yours and sending you flying out the ring....
Its not your Fault your to good for them if they leave then it proves that there n00bs!
Wow, I thought this was a joke at first...

Everyone else is right. If you win, then don't worry. BUT don't just use the same opener every single time (for your own good as well as experimentation). Perfect starters are NEVER perfect, even if they have variations. Experiment and find useful original starters. And about your second post... Don't be quite so vulgar about being better.

Also, to V-Rex - Frustration does not mean someone's a n00b. It means they're frustrated and don't want to do what they're currently doing. And you should learn some spelling and grammar.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
ok then, soreloser? Also Qegola, i go to school and know how to spell fine, i only spell propley if it changes my fate as in Esames, work, test and all the stuff.
Don't use the 'this isn't school!' excuse, jesus. The only people that use that as an excuse are ignorant children that think typing like an ESL student is okay because it's quicker. What are you rushing to type for? The world about to end? Take your time and type properly or no one worth talking to will take you seriously.

Doubt you'll care though.
Hmph. If they don't like the way you are constantly able to kill them on sumo, then they should create their own n00b sumo server.
Originally Posted by Qegola
Wow, I thought this was a joke at first...

Everyone else is right. If you win, then don't worry. BUT don't just use the same opener every single time (for your own good as well as experimentation). Perfect starters are NEVER perfect, even if they have variations. Experiment and find useful original starters. And about your second post... Don't be quite so vulgar about being better.

Also, to V-Rex - Frustration does not mean someone's a n00b. It means they're frustrated and don't want to do what they're currently doing. And you should learn some spelling and grammar.

first of all.. theres nothing wrong with using the same opener, like u said there is no perfect opener, if that true then quit bitching n find a counter ok?
second, all that spelling and grammer bullshit is pointless, almost everyone on the interent doesnt type like they should, noone cares tho so quit being a faggot
u got that?

Originally Posted by Garfgarog
Don't use the 'this isn't school!' excuse, jesus. The only people that use that as an excuse are ignorant children that think typing like an ESL student is okay because it's quicker. What are you rushing to type for? The world about to end? Take your time and type properly or no one worth talking to will take you seriously.

Doubt you'll care though.

and u, wtf is the this isnt school excuse just cuz ur a perfectionist nerd doesnt mean others have to be too now does it?
go stick ur nose into some textbooks nerd
[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]