Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Toribash - Prophecy Clan

Music: Solar Fields -Shard
Soft: Sony Vegas Pro 10.0, Adobe After Effects CS5.5,Fraps

Next - Damned Clan Video
The song was annoying and the replays were terrible.

Someone should check if Slanesh stole replays again.

but the vid and effects were super good.

You made bad replays look somewhat decent.
- Nice opening
- Not overusing effects
- Good sync

-
Originally Posted by Tajuddin View Post
The song was annoying and the replays were terrible.

that ^

7/10
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
don't see how the song is bad in any way, but the replays were kinda bad. you-ROFL KYOU IS IN PROPHECY AHAHHA-need to learn that a blinking black screen is not sync and is just annoying
pennis and also dicke and balls
The replays werent terrible, i thought some of them were pretty good. Just a few of them could have been improved. Good effects
8/10
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
What the fuck am I even doing in the video? Thought I already got kicked from Prophecy.
Well I lost my touch in video making but I can say the video wasn't bad at all, maybe the chosen music could've been better, but that's just a personal like.As a clan video it doesn't stand too much in the front, but neither too much in the back.A mid-quality video.
I play games and lift weights.
I think that the replays were terrible the video was alright but could have been better.

The main factor were that the replays were terrible and should have been a lot better.

Though you still made them look decent.
editing was good, music didn't work well
Last edited by Chozo; Mar 7, 2012 at 11:54 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
omg bad replays instant bad video!!111
That's why I make videos instead of play this game. Apparently if you aren't ORMO material, it's bad. I'm sure that half of the players in toribash couldn't make anything like it, but say it's not good.

AAANYWAY, the video was disappointing. Such a long wait for you to spend so much time on other videos, and you made this 2 minute video seem really short. The CC was ugly, the text was ugly. I really did like the part where you added colors with my flames, it really fit. However, the rest of it didn't fit. The song was just way too calm-ish for the way you've presented the video, as in the clips showing different angles real fast.
6/10
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up