Ranking
Tricking: Awesome spins. The only thing I really didn't like about it was the first thing you did. Your exit was pretty sloppy. Everything else, though, was nice. You could maybe work a bit on flow for your.. what's it called.. The turn around you do before a b-twist and such. Yours is a bit choppy.
8/10

Self spar: Looked nice. Now and then, though, you'd do something that looked too planned. I love the part where uke jumps over the sweep. Occasionally you'd look too jerky with your knee and elbow contractions. Movements overall could be smoother which I think you could do, ironically, by not having as many relaxed joints. I saw your lumbar wiggle a lot. You want your body to be more rigid so your momentum gain is smooth and doesn't cause sporadic twitching or whipping of the body.
7.5/10.
I like your style.
Your punches and jumps is amazing.
But your reactions are decent.
And your tricking.... Woaw. Amazing.

8.5/10 to both replays.
M I N I V A N
Holy shit... What is this, who are you?!

These replays are fricking outstanding! The fluidity, the style, the twists! Love it all! You did wiggle a bit in the self spar but... It was still very good looking.

Your parkour was my favorite so far. Run was a bit sketchy, but it worked out in the end. The jump, backflip, and landing made me have to fap for 15 minutes. Everything else was just nice and fluid. Good job man.

9.9/10. Fix dem wigglehs.
beware
the goblin
the parkours are omg amazing your better than hampa xD
-----
the second is good but why you stop?
Last edited by idiot1_old2576; Mar 18, 2012 at 11:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Whats a signature?
Parkour D :
Why you no finish? That ending was so promising, but.. you stopped.
Your run looks strange because of how you extend your knees, but.. Well, it works, so you can't complain. The first flip was average, but the 360 back.. That was fucking sexy. I wish there was more to watch.

Parkour :
Again, dat run. Something about it is awkward. I also wish you hadn't grabbed. However, the way you skipped along the first pole was pretty hot, and that flip over the wall to a tic to the ledge... Very nice. The 360 back off the ledge was nice, too, but the final flip was a bit too stiff. You rotated the chest too much in both directions, so you lost some flow. There were also a few spots where you were too stiff and I could tell you did a hold-all with maybe one or two joints edited because some parts of your body lost their natural swing. Try to not hold all.