Toribash
Original Post
[ART] Gimme a cool Idea and I'll draw it!
Eh... To tell the truth I started to draw some retro robot, then, idk what happened, and how Wolverine got inside of that. Anyway, here is the...
Concept art?

Other images requested by users:

Seven-hands of Missuse

Mayan golem wants to say hello

HippyBob is doing taxes

Uzk vs Predator vs Terminator

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 13, 2012 at 04:41 AM.
I dislike the Open Legged pose..
also nice shading where it is but the background ceases to impress me.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I really love the concept, and it all looks good to me.
I'm not to bothered about the background as the focus is the figure.
The one thing i will say, probably unchangable, but the torso and chest look a bit to bulky.
It makes him look kinda fat, whereas i always think of wolverine as less of a tank more of an "all round" fighter.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It look a bit goofy.. where the agility of the mutant/cyborg went?

it look nice n funny.. you could also add some sort of guns coming out instead the claws

also... those 2 colors doesnt work well together :L
Isn't he invulnerable?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
So then he should protect major body parts, right?
Arms legs head? As limbs can be torn off and shooting the brain is never a good idea.

...the areas are unprotected?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
looks like some
kind of nearly steampunk almost future militaristic version of a wolverine/juggernaught baby.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Since I'm in a good mood for drawing something I have never drawn before, does anyone have some crazy request?
First that post some thing he would like to see is first served.

P.S. Let it be something really crazy, strange and hard to do. :]