Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I don't get it. :/
I try to post new threads with things like replays and deactivated stuff I wanna sell, but they get no attention- MEANWHILE, others post the SAAAAAAAAME stuff and get more replies and shizzle.
[Hunters], [RSO], and [Anime United]! I AM BACK FROM HIATUS
You can bump your thread, after 24 hours the last post. Also you can sell better stuff...

(i bet you didn't know that xD )
For replays, it is normal to get very little attention because people usually don't watch beginners' replays (only a few people do). As for "deactivated stuff", if people don't know you and your prices etc, you will hardly get any attention.

Get involved with the community, post around etc. Just make sure to follow rules. Once people start thinking you are nice etc, you will be more likely to get their attention. Also, others post same stuff and they get attention because they are recognized people. For example, pulse is on one hell of a replay maker and he gets a lot more attention than regular people. Same for marketeers like missuse. People jump on his threads like ants to suck him dry of his tc.
Last edited by Hero; Mar 13, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
People usually dont even read posts, when they dislike the guy who wrote it.
To make people dislike you, just make threads where you whine around, use CAPSLOCK,
bad grammar/spelling and/or act immature.
Skuzee?
Akmal pretty much hit the nail on the head with his little explanation.
But in my experience, replays just don't get much attention.
Very few people maintain a successful replay thread (zalmoxis and pulse pop to mind)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Threads are pretty much popularity competitions. No one is going to look at the ugly weird kid (wich would be you in this case(dun worry we all think your beutiful)) over the chick from underworld (every one else who gets attention)