Toribash
Original Post
[vid] Simple HardCore edit

Song: Breaking Benjamin - Will Not Bow
Soft: Sony Vegas Pro 10

OCE 1.

Give us a sub if you think we are worthy one.

- TeaCherry
- DemoTrY
M I N I V A N
thats an awesome.......... gif.

for the vid well what do you actually want us to rate ? its freaking 14 seconds of nothing but effects and a fall ? ive no idea what even happend there.
Imaparrot~!
Music was bad, fire overlay was ugly for the color correction you used. Intro countdown thing wasn't stretched, and what's with the color? You sped up the 360, why, that's basically what makes the clip anything, if it is anything. Otherwise it's too short for me to say anything else.

Honestly, you need to stop getting mad. Stop crying about bad comments and get better with your editing rather than doing the same thing over and over.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

It's not that bad guys geez. :3

But there are a bit of things I would have like to be seen improved;

In my opinion, like kyou said you should have stretched the timer, but also make it full screen (if you can) because it was weird with only four fifths or the screen covered.

Secondly going from slow-mo to sped up doesn't look good there should kinda be a balance between the two before shots.

Cutting the yell, plus softening the volume was a bit random.
That was the climax of the song so it should have been the same volume from the beginning if not slightly louder. I didn't even know it was a 360 before I watched it again, you should have it slow mo at that part before the yell then have it go normal speed imo.

I really liked that blue splatter thing, and the flames were a great touch.

Just a few things to work on is all.
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/