Toribash
Original Post
[Text] Head for Dropkick and datsick
Head I started today for Dropkick's request. please C&C what I should change/add.

As of right now, I plan to move the whole head up and finish the bottom. Please suggest some coloring/shading/details that can help improve the head. thanks

Don't try to steal this or you'll get banned lol

WIP 1

WIP 2

Oh yeah, btw this is in 512x512 but I'm making it in 2000x1000

WIP 1 for Datstick

WIP 2 for Datstick

Last edited by joshyjojo; Mar 18, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Better add a watermark or it'll lead to stealing...
Where does the Earth truly lead me? I continue to wonder.
I did I might post some updates but please dl/lp me if you wanna see it raised a lil bit...
-----
(although right now it has an ugly seam under the helm and mapping problems on the top (both of which can be easily fixed))
Last edited by joshyjojo; Mar 17, 2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

WIP

updates added to first post*

Please give me some feedback to improve the head! (I need stuff for the back especially)
/dl /lp me if you want to see the head more carefully.
also debating if i should add the android eye haha
Well the flat has a ton of details! But ingame it looks rather boring. Needs some kind of plates on the sides and stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Well the flat has a ton of details! But ingame it looks rather boring. Needs some kind of plates on the sides and stuff.

where should I place it; under the helmet or on top? o.o also thanks!
-----
Also I'm working on a request for Datstick, so what do you guys think?

Last edited by joshyjojo; Mar 18, 2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lines behind the mask should be a lot stronger. In fact, i strongly suggest you take out the mask. It makes it look odd, since the mouth is sticking out, and the mask looks like it has no hinges or mounts attaching to the helmet.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals