Toribash
Original Post
Gold warriors in need of members!
Here's a first post update for the recruitment thread.

Welcome to [Gold] recruitment thread.

App:
Free forum, this way we know your forum skills.

Here's the app.

1. Name (Optional):
2. Age (Optional):
2. Belt (At least Brown):
3. Country + your timezone:
4. Favourite mods:
5. Forum Activity (1-10):
6. Ingame Activity (1-10):
7. Special skills:
8. Why you want to join [Gold]?:
9. Why you think we let you join?:
10. Your usercard(find it in your achievements):

Rules:
You must have brown belt or higher to join.

You must be active or you will be not considered.

No Spamming at all
or you will be auto-rejected.
Last edited by Rodekill; Apr 10, 2012 at 12:19 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME
Well, lately I saw that my friend Kingties went in here and I want to help you and him here. Well here comes my application:

Hello people,
My name is Marnix Lanooy and I'm 12 years old, I know I am young but I aint immature like other young people. I'd like to hang out with some friends in this new clan and help this clan grow up to official at once. I'm a 3rd dan black belt and a really forum based person, I'm more on forum then ingame. Some days ago I lost my addiction to toribash so I don't play more then 4 hours a day anymore. This doesn't mean I am inactive but it means I will become more active if I get better at school (caused less activity)
Now I will tell something about myself.
When I was 9 years old I played football, I really loved to but I wasn't really good at it so I stopped when I was 11 years old. Now I'm a breakdancer wich truly is my sport, I breakdance for 7 months now and I'm getting good at it.
Now something about me ingame:
If I play ingame I mostly play spar or wushu because these are my favorite mods. If I get bored or must wait to long before playing I'm going to make some replays in singleplayer. Here are some of my recent replays aswell.

Goodbye,
CerroNegro
Attached Files
C - Bawram.rpl (115.6 KB, 5 views)
C - SplitCap2.rpl (130.6 KB, 3 views)
C - SplitCap3.rpl (85.2 KB, 4 views)
dreamy suicide act
hello
im david , im 12 years old , im not mature at all im really inmature i take most thing to joke well not everything , im like a party guy :P i really like to shuffle and like the first post i really liked football from 7 to 11 years but i wasnt really good but i fond out shuffle and you know
but theres exeptions about party and im very addict to videogames too and i take them very serious not like other stuff so u can trust me
some people says that im very funny that i make them day and all that stuff but idk my humor is diferent cause i mexican so i dont really know if i can have fun with you guys.
im green belt cause i havent played a lot of time toribash and i decided to start again(my first acount was 2nd dan black belt)
and i wanted to join the clan cause i really like how u guys are working and i wanna makem some new friends in toribash and.... i think its all bye
peace C: some replays too :P
also i love most of the mods :P
Attached Files
when theres no internet.rpl (54.7 KB, 8 views)
mecha dax first decap.rpl (43.6 KB, 8 views)
awesome decap!.rpl (74.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by MechaDax; Mar 19, 2012 at 05:23 PM.
Originally Posted by MechaDax View Post
hello
im david , im 12 years old , im not mature at all im really inmature i take most thing to joke well not everything , im like a party guy :P i really like to shuffle and like the first post i really liked football from 7 to 11 years but i wasnt really good but i fond out shuffle and you know
but theres exeptions about party and im very addict to videogames too and i take them very serious not like other stuff so u can trust me
some people says that im very funny that i make them day and all that stuff but idk my humor is diferent cause i mexican so i dont really know if i can have fun with you guys.
im green belt cause i havent played a lot of time toribash and i decided to start again(my first acount was 2nd dan black belt)
and i wanted to join the clan cause i really like how u guys are working and i wanna makem some new friends in toribash and.... i think its all bye

I say yes, I think this is a good app
Hope you can help this clan climb through the ranks
Ronald McDonald is scary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GG
Originally Posted by MechaDax View Post
hello

Hey guy, sorry that it took so long before I checked but you have a nice application, although I don't really like the replays.... I'm neutral.
dreamy suicide act
He pmed me, he seems very keen and willing to give it a try.

Inviting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME