Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Realistic Robot/Helmet head
This is a head I've been working on for the last couple of days.. I need some suggestions as to what I should add/remove/change as I'm kind of stuck at the moment.

All feedback is appreciated
It could use some assymetry and try adding more depth to it cuz a lot of it looks flat... Also the visor has a poor transition from the helmet to visor.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Back is empty, visor is out of place, maybe add a rim to the visor or something that makes it look less like a sticker?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
The visor looks huge, meaning if your gonna put eyes in there its gonna look like the visor practically swallowed them. I suck at giving people ideas for fixes so all I can say is fix the visor and good job on the realism of the rest but it looks a tad bit too smooth, maybe you can add scratches or something to give it a rougher look.
I cant see what type of material your trying to make the visor look like but to me it just looks like hes looking at 2 legs or something.
the head is average looking
but...

seems like you just used pen tool, gradients, patterns, and bumpmap filter.
Try a better shading, it is flat the way it is now.
Want Textures? PM Me
Thanks for the suggestions, this is my first attempt at a robotic head so they really are helpful. As for the visor.. it was supposed to be of glass, but looking at it now it doesn't resemble anything lmao. I'll try to see what I can do with the shading.
And I haven't used either patterns or bumpmap filter on this one