Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[vid] In Real Life Edit
So, better CnC on this one guys?
If your going to be a jerk like you use to be on my videos you can just ingore this video and this thread.

Soft: A Phone, Sony Vegas 10 Pro.
Song: Asa KOAN Sound - Kaneda Stumbleine Remix
Last edited by Hours; Mar 19, 2012 at 02:03 AM.
M I N I V A N
your use of effects is still pretty severe.
with recordings from everyday life, its generally better to focus on them being normal, rather than focusing on slowmo, motion blur and sync or whatever you used

if its real, keep it real, and keep it simple. your content, and production should carry it more than anything else.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Boring random and all you do is spam effects on random clips.

Someone jumping from a low height?
Tell me how bad ass you must be.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
if you look at the channel and youtube group.... the editors group or something, you will realize they are just a bunch of trolls with no skills in editing.

Random video with no sense. and lol at that jump.. you must feel like a ninja now that you did it
Sigh. I'm tired and about to go to bed.
But I feel like you, Hours, need to grow some balls, man.
Just because everyone thinks you're really bad at something doesn't mean that you can't be good at it.
Hours, we are not your parents, giving you a cookie when ever you paint the letter A in a obscure new way. That's not us. Sorry.
Wake up and stop being a crybaby. We want you to either learn and post good movies or stop posting.
I have nothing against you posting this, but you have to be able to take harsh comments. To learn. And advance.

In short Hours: You suck badly. I mean it. You're like a crippled antelope. Waiting to be devoured. Yet you keep on screaming "please don't eat me". You're fresh meat, boy. Time to start learning to crawl real fucking fast. And make sure you're crawling forward
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
first time I totally agree with the pill man
no cookies for you... not because we arent mama and daddy but because the video its a senseless piece of crap.

omg 10 seconds of free fall in awesome slow motions... not even 2 meters
which even my grandmas can do (even the dead one)

a energy drink of discutible quality with enough additives in it that can turn you into my grandma (again the dead one).... (but it may be good so you will be able
to do that gay jump with some style)

random trees and landscapes filmed in a indecent angle
old man with parkinson holding the camera?

spam of effects, random passages.. how much it took for you to make this? 5 minutes? if yes dont post your 5 minutes stuff next time and work more on it on things you can easly see by your self (unless you are not my grandma or a crippled blind antelope)
if you worked on it more than 5 minutes... use your time in better way... maybe go read some tutorial about film editing
-----
also... how da fuck latvianguy agreed at my post before i did post it? am i too drunk or this is mindfuck?
Last edited by Chikin; Mar 20, 2012 at 02:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Sigh. I'm tired and about to go to bed.
But I feel like you, Hours, need to grow some balls, man.
Just because everyone thinks you're really bad at something doesn't mean that you can't be good at it.
Hours, we are not your parents, giving you a cookie when ever you paint the letter A in a obscure new way. That's not us. Sorry.
Wake up and stop being a crybaby. We want you to either learn and post good movies or stop posting.
I have nothing against you posting this, but you have to be able to take harsh comments. To learn. And advance.

In short Hours: You suck badly. I mean it. You're like a crippled antelope. Waiting to be devoured. Yet you keep on screaming "please don't eat me". You're fresh meat, boy. Time to start learning to crawl real fucking fast. And make sure you're crawling forward

I was going to, but.
All you seem to do in your videos is CC (which is premade), and twixtor. You'd think after crying so much about people giving bad feedback, you'd TRY to do something different. If it makes you that angry with us giving out opinions, why do you even keep posting it in the same place?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Video quality is very blurry.
The affects are a bit overused and what was with that lighting affect in the beginning? I think that affect was just pointless and messed with the video quality even more.

The only decent part of this video was the music.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ok, guys.
I might agree I get mad when you are posting like that, but why do I get angry?
Because I clearly said "If your going to be a jerk like you use to be on my videos you can just ingore this video and this thread", but what do you do?
Well, I think you can understand what you did wrong.
This is the reason why Im leaving the community.
First, everything was good because I was an noob and didn't have so much experience.
Now, you all are like; Aw man, this sucks balls, Fucking worst shit I've seen, Learn to do somehting, You are just a bunch of jerks.

Srsly, do you people want players and people on the community?
Then you need to stop being such a mean little fucker.
I do have a life, I worked on this in 4 days.
2 hours a day.

And this is the best I can do, when you just screws what I wrote down I feel bad.
It isn't fun to hear stuff like that when you worked on something really hard.

So, people. I might need to stop being a cry baby, but you need to stop being such a boss and can rule over everything.

(everyone that posts here again with another bad CnC and don't read the thread will be reported)
M I N I V A N