Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Solved] Weird Glitch
Hey. Ok. A couple of weeks ago or sometime in Jan. - Feb.on a different account, I was noticing something strange about the tourney servers. You do know how you are opped and you can choose to be /house? Well in a tourney server there would be a player ID under the bottom of the list and the chat box would say *is the new server admin. This is a weird glitch. I haven't been able to see it or take screenshots but I will take pictures if I do see this again. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ShadowTF3 View Post
Hey. Ok. A couple of weeks ago or sometime in Jan. - Feb.on a different account, I was noticing something strange about the tourney servers. You do know how you are opped and you can choose to be /house? Well in a tourney server there would be a player ID under the bottom of the list and the chat box would say *is the new server admin. This is a weird glitch. I haven't been able to see it or take screenshots but I will take pictures if I do see this again. Thanks!

do you mean basicly when you connect to a server it just says *is the new server admin under whatever?

yeah that does that with me to, dosn't actually make you the admin tho
Well close but there is a PlayerID under the player list and *is the new server admin is what it says on the chatbox but yea you got the idea just that for me it isnt a long time
-----
Wow. No response to this at all. I wonder how this goes
Last edited by ShadowTF3; Mar 20, 2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah I'm not sure I understand completely what you are saying. Definitely screenshot it if you see this happen again. Must most likely it is nothing that we need to worry too much about.
[spirit]