Toribash
Re: Uke
well you can open the replay youve made with a text editing program and type a name in the place where there is uke.
Anyway you can change the name to something *cough Noob_reaper cough* in single player mode?
Other than with .rpl editing? Not that I know of.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
You could open Toribash in a hex editor and replace Uke with another 3-letter name. But that is rather pointless if you ask me.
I has a flavour
Hex editor? please explain.
And it would make a point if you made a current head into a 3 letter name of if you made a head and gave it a 3 letter name XD
or, you could just replace the uke texture.
Or do you just want that head in single player?

A hex editor opens a program and allows you to change parts of it. As long as the size doesn't change, the program will still work. I am not going to tell you how to do this though as you will have an unofficial copy of the Toribash program which means any problems you have may not be supported.
I has a flavour
I wonder what kind of bugs you'll run into if you changed uke to some other 3 letter name...
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by slainveteran
... I am not going to tell you how to do this ...

Originally Posted by veb
I wonder what kind of bugs you'll run into if you changed uke to some other 3 letter name...

The program won't run. Possibly a segmentation fault if your lucky, depends if the data section is before the entry point.
I has a flavour