Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Eye of a young woman

an illustration made by me... almost forgotten, I ve been working on it a bit today.
all vector... there are few things I need to change and fix... im aware of that...
the proportions where taken from a picture---

would be strange to fail that---
Last edited by Chikin; Mar 21, 2012 at 04:39 PM.
i avoided to overshade for keep it simple and let ppl focusing on the eye''

what you think about the using of a lighter color on pupil for make it look like the crystalline lens is reflecting some light?
realnice, but i would love to see it redone rl, wt this as the reference !!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
you mean a painting?

for now I will keep it digital because it was meant to be a digital portrait but maybe in a future....

I got already some idea for paintings... but with varnish on canvans and some other stuff really original but im really jelous about it---- i wont show it in internet.
It's beautiful, nose looks great...And the eye especially.

Love the reflection, and the tear.

Nice idea.

Do you use illustrator btw?

Edit: Nais, might give it a go too...Just got used to illustrator, great program. And again, good job.
Last edited by Fenris; Mar 22, 2012 at 11:01 PM.
The nose looks a little odd, probably because there is no hint of a bridge and it looks like it just ends there. They eyeball, or iris, or whatever it's called, curves inward too fast on the top right, making it not a perfect circle. There's a little line of lighter shading at the bottom left of the tear thing, which looks a little strange. They white in the eye looks sloppy, I don't like the shading in it. The light shining on the lower right side of the face looks strange probably because of the lack (or small degree) of shading on the rest of the face. The brush used for the eyelashes doesn't work imo, it makes the eyelashes look unrealistic and not attached to themselves. It's not bad, I just think it needs a little more refining.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM