Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Solved] It won't let me buy ToriCredits - Please help!
I'm currently trying to buy 20k toricredits by phone, although once i click buy now and i wait for the confirmation to text ok to the specified number, it doesn't load, so i'm stuck here waiting for the a ok to text, but the red bar won't load, if anyone has any information on how to fix it, or another payment method other than the phone, please hit me up, and hampa i'll just send you 20 bucks credit or something? idk, help me out lol.

Cheers.. ~Vivezo

*Edit* I waited an hour or so for the bar to load, and after about an hour it came with with " Communication error " Anyone know what that is supposed to mean?
-----
Well thanks for the fuckin help aye?
Last edited by Vivezo; Mar 21, 2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chill your ballsack man we aren't lurking here 24/7.

The problem regarding cell phone payment is that a lot of carriers aren't supported. I assume you are using the OneBip service? If not you should look into that.

The best alternate method for payment is PayPal. You can link it to your bank account or a debit card and add funds into the account to make a ToriCredit purchase.

Regarding the "Communication Error:" Your cell phone is just timing out on the connection (which is why it is taking too long to load).
[spirit]
I agree with marcus. Another possibility is that your internet is low on your phone or either that or you are connecting with VERY low 3G. Anyways again I do agree from the post above
alright cheers, but i don't quite understand what you meant by saying " The problem regarding cell phone payment is that a lot of carriers aren't supported. "

Can you be a little more specific?

*Edit* Also i am on my laptop, basically you log into onebip to add the funds, which is what isn't loading, i'm not on my phone trying to buy it, you just need to wait for the bar to load on your laptop in the onebip sit, and when the bar loads it gives you the number to send the text to, then if the bar loads yeah you get it... It charges your phone credit when you send the text.
Last edited by Vivezo; Mar 21, 2012 at 08:32 PM.