Toribash
View Poll Results: Wich Set is better?
I like the Red colour set (offering)
9 Votes / 60.00%
I would use the other set (original latinblade) (the one that haves more colors)
2 Votes / 13.33%
The red set was stealed don't buy it
4 Votes / 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[Tex] Question: Wich set is better to use?

A guy wants to sell me the red set and I have the other set, witch one looks better? thanks for the ideas
If you like the red set , what would be the max price? (he is offering that i give 20k)
PD: I have Hunter force, Sapphire force (in the photo) and vampire force, wich one would look better with the set you selected?
Last edited by LatinBlade; Mar 22, 2012 at 10:02 PM.
they are both quite bad... i would say the red one... at least the head is not a ugly version of hampas head... its up to you but if in you I wont way so much for that set
hands and triceps look like the same texture and probably also the biceps.... torso is random.
my advice..... get a better texturer and get a better set
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
... at least the head is not a ugly version of hampas head...

It's actually an awful version of Andreyoshi's head.

Both ugly. Second one is almost fully C/P'ed, and badly C/P'ed.
So just take uke's set and be happy.
And are these kind of topics allowed on such subforum?
Originally Posted by Maccross View Post
It's actually an awful version of Andreyoshi's head.

Both ugly. Second one is almost fully C/P'ed, and badly C/P'ed.
So just take uke's set and be happy.
And are these kind of topics allowed on such subforum?

Thanks for the flaming err..
Yes it's a version of andreyoshi , but with different hair ( a little) and red eyes (I writ'd him if I could use that head )

EDIT : Does it is good if I buy the red set for 20k?It's worth that price? or you say I need a less price
PD : Is this red set stealed really?
Last edited by LatinBlade; Mar 23, 2012 at 03:39 AM.
Originally Posted by LatinBlade View Post
Thanks for the flaming err..
Yes it's a version of andreyoshi , but with different hair ( a little) and red eyes (I writ'd him if I could use that head )

EDIT : Does it is good if I buy the red set for 20k?It's worth that price? or you say I need a less price
PD : Is this red set stealed really?

Flaming is insulting someone last time I checked...

Also,red set isn't worthy of 10k
Your messed up world enthrills me
Like what chicken said, both of them are bad and by bad I mean really bad.I saw the red set before, it's made my Steam0000 or someone similar to that.And the guy with the hair and eyes set is completely C/P'ed.Lastly, the red set is not worth much(about 2k to 5k).
Get better sets, don't use any of them.
Both sets are quite bad. The red set has hardly any detail and if you look at the claws,there under the foot not on top. The second head is slightly better. The head is alright but a bit to plain. I don't see the point in mixing two sets together. If you look first the hands they are recolored,which I don't get. Why didn't you keep them both black? Then look at the torso and the upper part of the body. What is the reason that you have two different sets emerged? You have used two many colours like Blue,Grey,Black,Green. Just stick to a few colours.
Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
Like what chicken said, both of them are bad and by bad I mean really bad.I saw the red set before, it's made my Steam0000 or someone similar to that.And the guy with the hair and eyes set is completely C/P'ed.Lastly, the red set is not worth much(about 2k to 5k).
Get better sets, don't use any of them.

I Know that he said steam000 or something like that did the set but is any guy using this set right now?