Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex]Helio Alien

Hey guys, this is my first texture and it is not finished i need more ideas for her, and yeah i can recolor everything...., i think attm its to simple... so plz post ideas and do your opinion about colors and those things....

Im using Photoshop Cs5.5

Watching the texture I see that the letters you crudely scat on the picture is mixed caps and "WIP" is a acronym, so it should be all caps.

The mirror you did on it kills it. You can clearly see all the errors.
The lines are the exact same thickness throughout the whole image. That looks really bad.
The idea is also quite bad as I have no idea how that green painted human is supposed to be alien. It's too human.
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 23, 2012 at 10:47 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Dude, is my first texture, if you are saying that, will not help me, try to help no not to put me down..., and yeah soundpush i will try to do that (:
You asked for ideas and criticism.
He gave ideas and criticism.

Nothing about it says alien besides the color green, add some features such as, I don't know, horns or some sort of transparent film over the black triangles on the side of the mouth.

As of now this is just scrap.