Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
GSP Rushfit, P90X or Insanity?
Going to be getting into one of the following workout plans and was wondering if anyone here has any experience with them. I need something to keep me motivated and a more or less step by step workout schedule would do so. What's the best as far as the trainer, actual intensity and payoff?

Thanks in advance.
I would go with the Insanity work out.

I like to break hard sweats when I work out.

not stupid yoga looking stuff like p90x
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
None of them. Get a gym membership and a proper routine.

At the age of 15 it may be a bit hard for me to go to the gym the 3 or 5 times a week an hour away for the next year. Going into my living room to the dvd player, however, wouldn't be.

I was in boxing and went to the gym 5 or so months ago but decided not to renew my membership because the transportation was such an issue.
P90x is for strength training its slow movements that require balance and like strength while instanity is more toning. Its fast burst of energy and you need to endure them you also need strength but its more aerobic while p90x is more anaerobic. Instanity is for toning and p90x is more muscle strength
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
If you can't go to a gym regularly make up your own workout routine at home, just get disciplined and work out hard with a bunch of different workouts.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
At the age of 15 it may be a bit hard for me to go to the gym the 3 or 5 times a week an hour away for the next year. Going into my living room to the dvd player, however, wouldn't be.

I was in boxing and went to the gym 5 or so months ago but decided not to renew my membership because the transportation was such an issue.

Buy a rack of dumbbells + a bench(and if you have the space and money, consider getting a power rack, an olyimpic barbell and weights) and workout at home. If that's not an option either, take up swimming.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Late reply but whatever, I would suggest doing Insanity first then P90X, if you will get into them. Insanity will help you cut and get rid of some fat, but it won't help you get "ripped", that's when P90X kicks in, it will help you tone your muscles instead of simply getting rid of fat.

Afterwards I would recommend to start lifting by your own, find a routine you like and follow it.
Start lifting, 3day split. Those workout programs are meh, just start lifting and if you have too much fat then cardio away.