Toribash
Original Post
[VIDEO] Clan Awesome Trailer!
Hello.
I made a clan trailer for the new clan called Awesome... and REMEMBER, this is NOT a clan video, its a clan TRAILER! It does not contain as many replays as vid's usually have, half of the vid is just text... but here it is:

Tha BAWZ need no introduction!
its... good?
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Eh, I'd join but the only thing that gets me is the 'How long have you been playing' and 'What belt are you'. So I'm already duped on joining...
Kind of a cool promotional video for your clan but a couple things.

1. Your clan name is made of phail.
2. Those moves showed almost no skill, I even saw you using a noob wushu opener in there....
Well, Let me be Mr.Possitive then...
I thought it was actualy ok. Not alot of Promotional Videos around here. I find it great that you took the time to make this, instead of just posting your clan in the Clan Disscusion Forum and just leaving it at that. Just One Little thing though. The replays could have been a little faster.
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
it didnt seem as if you were promoting a clan, but actually that you were promoting your self, I didnt even see any Dr.Tre replays, just a quick pic.
Also, those replays did not show any skill, they just showed some times in judo, that you dismembered somebody. Dismemberments happen often, and those were nothing to go into "Awe" about.

So far, there is nothing "awesome" about this clan.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
well i have a bunch of wicked replays, but i couldnt use them couse its not on this computer (new one u see) so thats the replays... now, DrTré was in like 2-3 replays, and i didnt rly use much more than that... oh and the ''noob wushu opener'' is my ONLY opener, i made it too :O but other than that, thx for the good replies, and ofc, thx for the bad ones too, ive learned
Tha BAWZ need no introduction!