Ranking
Original Post
[Art]Gears of warcraft: Hyde throne

Made in photoshop

cncncncncncnccccccccc, c'mon :o

I may open a signature shop sooner or later.
Last edited by Hyde; Apr 4, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
Hoss.
Oooh thats nice signature there.
Idk much about art, but thats pretty cool.

I can't say anything bad about it, because it's freaking Co0l :3
Proud member of myself.
Left side seems a bit bland. There seems to be a bright spot above the warcraft (?) char which immediately draws attention.
It's a little bit too sharp.
The line is annoying, doesn't fit in the piece.
The hand of the GOW char seems to disappear.
The red flare (?) on the left side could use a bit more merging with the background.

Overal a nice signature, main points for you to focus on is background and blending.
Finding a good balance between blending and making things stand out.

Massive props for the teeny tiny cross at the upper right corner, probably the best part ofthe signature, can't stop looking at it, it's lovely.

I hope this helps you, Hyde.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Left side seems a bit bland. There seems to be a bright spot above the warcraft (?) char which immediately draws attention.
It's a little bit too sharp.
The line is annoying, doesn't fit in the piece.
The hand of the GOW char seems to disappear.
The red flare (?) on the left side could use a bit more merging with the background.

Overal a nice signature, main points for you to focus on is background and blending.
Finding a good balance between blending and making things stand out.

Massive props for the teeny tiny cross at the upper right corner, probably the best part ofthe signature, can't stop looking at it, it's lovely.

I hope this helps you, Hyde.

Why thank you .

I'll be sure to work on my blending and focals, should I make a gallery or, just keep posting these 1 by 1?
Hoss.
the focal is very small dont you think, i had to move my face right up to the moniter to see what it was

other than that, it looks pretty enough, a tad conventional maybe, the smudgy nonsensical background with a render doesnt really grab me, its very... normal

im useless at sig CnC
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
It looks awesome I think Hyde.

Sooner or later, you better make a signature shop cause you're talented in these things.

9/10