Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Emotions vs Sex
Alright, so long story short I'm in a bit of a jam, and not the good kind either. I can't put this on peanut butter and in between two slices of toasted bread, and then enjoy it with a side of coca-cola; no this jam is the kind you don't like (no not apricot jam).

Basically it ends up with me having to pick between a girl and another girl. One girl is basically the sweetest thing you'll ever see, innocent (innocence is hot), beautiful (observe how I did not use hot), and intelligent.

The other girl is really hot (observe how I did not use beautiful), not so bright, and if I pick her we'll probably fuck in a 2-3 week period, then proceed to fuck on a regular basis.

In other words, I'm trying to choose between emotions and my cock.

Any advice, toribashians?
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 5, 2012 at 08:47 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
My advice is don't ask this forum unless you want the wrong answer.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I say pick the girl that you feel would be right.

Knowing girls that like to fuck after 3-4 weeks it probably won't last that long and the sex would start to get boring.

but if you pick the girl that you say is beautiful and intelligent you will have a better chance of being happy and when you guys do decide to have sex then it will be phanomanal and full of excitement.
I am leaning towards the girl that isnt a hoebag by the way.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
I am leaning towards the girl that isnt a hoebag by the way.

I think picking the intelligent girl would be smarter.

In my opinion..
Live your life dude.
Don't even try to settle down until you've enjoyed yourself, it's rare that it'll work.

Take that into account, because if you choose your mental partner, then you will likely grow bored of her because your physical side will start screaming at you.

The mind isn't fully developed until mid twenties, and even then it's still not at it's peak. So I guess I'm saying be a slut and think with your penis for a while until you find that girl that you know you want 100% in your heart, body, and mind.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Live your life dude.
Don't even try to settle down until you've enjoyed yourself, it's rare that it'll work.

Take that into account, because if you choose your mental partner, then you will likely grow bored of her because your physical side will start screaming at you.

The mind isn't fully developed until mid twenties, and even then it's still not at it's peak. So I guess I'm saying be a slut and think with your penis for a while until you find that girl that you know you want 100% in your heart, body, and mind.

yeah i've been thinking about this too, seeing as how I'm only a young lad of 16 neither relationship will (most likely) not last anyway.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
It's amazingly rare for young "love" to last.
Don't be offended by that, it's statistically accurate.

Also, this is just a kind of opinion.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
It's amazingly rare for young "love" to last.
Don't be offended by that, it's statistically accurate.

Yeah I know this, that's why I'm even considering the girl thats only good, for well, fucking.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Just wear protection.
You don't wanna ruin your life by knocking a girl up in your teenage years.
;o
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~