Toribash
Original Post
i want some to fix my texture
so i have a head texture that i think looks pretty good (made by me) but i want it to look better, as in higher quality can someone thats a really good texturer do that for me? I have one request and that is to downsize the headphones and make them less pixelated. ill send you the picture in a message since i dont want my head being stolen and ill also pay you. btw the red thing is suppose to be a face mask. and secondly i would also like if someone could make a chest (chest w/e the upper part is and groin), arms(bicep and tricep), and legs(thigh and leg) texture to go with it, i just want the pictures if you are going to try and do this for me please post a piece of your work in spinning globe mode (if you dont know how in gimp go to filters, animation, spinning globe, set it to 30-40 frames, and save as an animation .gif) and if i like it i will hire you =] i am going to be paying based on quality so the better it looks the more money you make =]
Last edited by fhphantom; Apr 8, 2012 at 02:55 PM.
Words mean nothing, actions show the true meaning
Hello fhphantom, I would like to know when you need it and how much you are actually willing to pay. I know you said that you will pay based on quality but I would like to know how much you are actually willing to spend. hope you can provide some figures - also, what's the current resolution of the textures that you're using?

thanks bro,

-Brain
[[[\ -INSANE IN THE BRAIN- /]]]
the lowest i am going to pay is 1k and that is if all you do is change the headphones. the resolution is 128 x 128. and there is no time limit i can be patient =]
read my posts...... its based on the quality but the lowest i will pay is 1k and thats if all you do is change the headphones, im going to be paying a fair amount for it, because im trying to be happy as well as making the person that does this for me happy