Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Update
Hey guys,
just one question to you all. I still have the 3.94 update. Now does it matter if I update it or will I have any disadvantages if i do not update my toribash.
The thing is, I do not know were to put my custom and replays folders to keep all that stuff once i update it. Or does it even matter if i do update it?
So if you guys could help me on that i would appreciate it!
[Hunters]
Latest version will most likely reduce your errors and problems so I suggest you download the latest version. There are no disadvantages to the update. However, even if you get any problems with the update, you can always download the older version. Make sure to copy your custom and replays folders and paste them somewhere outside of the toribash folder before installing latest version, as it will overwrite the existing folders.
ok i did what you asked but my replays do not show up, they do in the folder and work if i open them, but do not have the textures of people, or is that just cuz it has to load?
[Hunters]
Yes, because you downloaded the new version of toribash, most of the people have yet to have their custom folders created.
So yeah, the players' textures and items haven't loaded on the new version of toribash.

What do you mean by your replays not showing up?
BAD LUCK