Toribash
Original Post
I Cant see my ACC transfer History!
y0 nigggas, i have 2 accounts and i have ALOT OF THINGS, like head 512x512 and full 128x128 and other items, ok, so in my other account i got banned cuz my friend joined in her and said some shit, than i transfer the items for another account but i don't remember the name and iv stopped to play, and now I'm back but i can't see my account transfer history for see what's the name of the account who i transfer my items!!!, i can't see in this and in the other account pls help meeeeeh ):

Look
Last edited by Monztah; Apr 12, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
i hate my name
you have been inactive for a while, that is probably the cause, because your transaction history will get wiped occasionally (apparently once a year). If you really need to view it, you can pm a staff member to see your transaction history, or you can just go to #support, and ask if someone could find your old transaction history.

-----
Originally Posted by Monztah View Post
y0 nigggas

ya... you should probably restrain from saying that, because you can get banned for using such language.
Last edited by papasmurfa; Apr 12, 2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quitting toribash dawg
Yah, I'm just giving you a heads up. You can use most language as long as it isn't racially offensive, or used in excess.
Quitting toribash dawg